November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

I have been remiss not mentioning everyone's birthdays or other momentous events of late and for that I am truly sorry. 

I am going to catch up quick.  From my records, I've missed the following:


 My Nephew Nick. Here's hoping it was a great day!
 

Cil, one of my lovely wife's best friends.  Here's looking at you kiddo!  Oh yeah, the actual kiddo is her daughter, Aanika.
















Ian, my oldest.  He cleans up nice doesn't he!











 Tom and Maureen celebrated their 26th Anniversary, whew, that's a long time!


















My dear Sister in Law, Allison, recently celebrated a birthday.  I've always liked this photo, very arty!












My one and only Niece, Kelsey.  Currently residing in the far east teaching.  What a cool deal.













The one, the only, Xanman had a birthday and this is a cool cat that knows how to dress for success!


















I hope everyone enjoyed their special day and if you'd not known about it, take advantage and drop them a line.

And last, but not least, my girl Holly is celebrating her birthday today. I took this just before the annual motorcycle rally, good angle I think.












And there you haveit, we're all caught up, well, by my shaky records, anyway.  If you want a shout out, please feel free to send me a photo and a caption and I'll get to as soon as I can.  Shoot, some days I have even been known to hit the correct date!

Have an awesome day!
Pat

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks hunny bunny!