March 19, 2009

Photo of the day, Thursday

Spencer has been under the weather this week with some sort of virus that's had a pretty high temp and some other side effects. Poor kid, he told me that he was too sick to go to school on Tuesday and of course, I didn't believe him and made him get up. Once Holly was up, he was sent back to bed and they went to Dr. Bob Wednesday. The antibiotics seem harder on him then the illness was, but I'm just an engineer.

Here's one I stumbled on while looking for Birthday Photos. This, as you are probably all tuned into, is Holly since the accident. OK, not really and not really funny. I know who this is, anyone else?


Have a great day!

Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanny.

Anonymous said...

Ivy Carter Bell - a.k.a. Nanny - looking calm and sweet.