April 25, 2009

Rainy Days don't get me down

It was a great day up here, even if we did get over an inch of rain. I went to my Men's group and hung out, back at home we did our chores and then we had dinner at Jeff and Lissa's. It's always great to catch up with them. Jeff's a great technical guy so he's always working on a new thing that is usually intriguing. Lissa, she's a great cook and a good friend. Together they are just plain fun to hang out with. Tonight we had chicken and "Patty's Potatoes". We had given her the recipe years ago after a dinner club when Holly had made them. They are made with shredded potatoes and then lots of cheese and topped off with drizzled cream. I bit into them and was immediately transported back to 1400 7th Ave. Awesome!

Here's a GREAT BIG Birthday Shout Out to my Brother, Chris. Happy Birthday Big Guy! I hope this is a great year for you! And now for the obligatory photos.

With Mom

I used this before, but it's still good. On his way to his acting debut.

Master Juggler

Awesome Husband and Father

Fantastic Brother, Pat, Chris, Reen, Dave, Mom, John
From Facebook (I have my ways) Nick, Chris and Xander

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!
Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: