April 29, 2009

This is my 160th post, still no novel in the works

Today was a crazy busy day, driving all over west Michigan. Visiting customers, suppliers checking on the progress of parts. I love launches and especially when they're over.

Checked in with Dave for fun today. He mentioned that brother John, the eldest is preparing to retire. Wow, is that old sounding. Rumor has it that the crazy fool is loading up a pick up truck with his wife and their infant granddaughter for a week long road trip. What are they thinking? I can't wait to hear how this turns out. I'll especially be interested in their separate versions, always enlightening to see how they view the same events.

A friend found a very cool bike the other day. I sure would like to try riding it. Check it out at this site. This photo is small, but it's got an 80's vintage bike facing a 2015 prototype.
Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: