May 3, 2009

Home again

We had a great trip and great visit to Tom and Maureen's.

The murder mystery, was a gas. And the funny thing was, we didn't solve the crime. Not one person in our group gave the correct answer. Not even the killer, very strange. Some have asked that I reveal "Who done it" and I am conflicted. While I'd love to tell, I really don't want to ruin the event for the next person. So, if you really want to know who did it, email and I will reply.
Here's a shot of all the players from the dinner mystery. Maureen, Jason, Jo, Tom, Holly, Kat, Pat and Kevin. It was pretty weird from my perspective meeting Tom and Reen's friends at an event where we were all acting like someone else. Not really sure that Holly liked that hussy Jo...just kidding.

Here is a self photo with Maureen and me, and we're both looking good. She wasn't so much the banker anymore, and I no longer the hardened outlaw.


Today we went and played miniature golf. Way to go Tom, you kicked us all, though your darling wife cost you dearly. We all had fun and we all got a bit of sun, it was probably 75 in Woodstock, Illinois. A nice lady took this shot of all of us for all of you.


Have a great day!
Pat

1 comment:

vicsultana said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to go all out for us my friends and set something like this up at my house.