July 23, 2010

Rushing to the weekend!

Ta Da!  I made it to the weekend!  Now about tomorrow, boys home, off to Crystal Lake, Illinois for a certain birthday soiree, back the same day.  Any bets on if I go alone or with the boys?  Holly's got to work, the boys are probably beat and not wanting another ride. I say I go alone.  Cool with that!

Work has been a scream this week.  I love my job, it's never dull and usually something happens to make me laugh out loud.  So long to Melissa, her last day was today, she was one of the Customer Relations People that work in my department.  Anyone know of anyone looking for a job in Customer Relations/Service?  Bilingual (Spanish) is a requirement for this one.  I did offer the job to someone, but they declined, hmm, now what?

Here's a shot from my seat at Target Field. 

I took a supplier to the game and we watched the Twins lose to the White Sox.  :-(

Great stadium, very cool graphics, no really bad seats, though these were so high that if you have acrophobia you can't sit there. 

We used the train to get there from out by Mall of America.  Good system, not quite as whimsical as DPW in Detroit.


An accident occurred the other day on US131.  Seems some cows got loose.  I snagged this photo from our local news people, if you're interested, here's the link.

Me, I just like this shot.  When I went to get the link to the article I noticed that they removed this photo and have another, equally amusing, in it's place.



Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: