October 24, 2008

Photo of the day, Friday, 10/24/08

Happy Friday! We are really getting busy with a development project and it's really taking it's toll. Everyone was a bit edgy as we tried to complete a part of the build this afternoon. But we got done what we could, handed the parts to the customer and headed out, well after 6 on a Friday. Not my idea of a good day.

I met with a potential supplier and had a factory tour at their site. Really cool place, I had never been to a factory that made springs before, it's pretty cool. They were highly automated and the springs would just drop into tote under the machine. I have always loved watching machines make parts and watching these was truly mesmerizing. You can check them out at: Apex Springs.

Holly has recently taken a "How to make soup" class at one of the local restaurants, Reds on the River. The secret is... Oh, yeah, that's right, I don't know the secret, she took the class. Anyway, we had some fresh homemade soup today and it was awesome, a bit spicy, but awesome. The boys kind of struggled with it, but I loved it, and my lips are still burning.

Here's a shot from our shooting day a few weeks ago. Obviously the boys did more that shoot. Pictured are two of Ian's buddies that have recently joined our troop.



Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: