October 22, 2008

Photo of the day, Wednesday, 10/22/08

Wow, Tuesdays are really busy days and I guess I just need to try and fit in a something, rather than the dead air, or, what ever you call it in this cyberspace era.

Tonight the boys are at youth group. Tonight is the first Wednesday night. Before the youth would meet on Sunday evening, but with new leadership comes new ideas. I agree with what Matthew is trying to accomplish, so I guess I can drive out of Rockford on Wednesday night to get them. Maybe Holly and I can turn this in to a light date night. Nah, that would just make sense.

I was going to attempt to relate some of the "Leave No Trace" training that I had last weekend, but I can't begin to cover this very well, so I leave it to the curious to seek it out on their own. One source of information is at BSA Leave No Trace

Since we're talking about the Scout Training here's a shot of the lake that we walked around during our nature hike portion of the training. This was taken at about 8:30 in the morning.





Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: