July 13, 2009

On the Road Again!

Yep, I'm on the road again. I'll be out for most of the week. But before I go any further I have a few shout out's.
Vicki Dot, one of Holly's best friend's daughters has her birthday today. She is one of best people I know to pick on and I've been picking on her since she was really tiny. How tiny? She was about 5 weeks old when we met. Give it up for Vicki Dot. This is her posing, not sure what the story is, but it's probably a pretty good story.


I also want to thank Larry, Terri and Jake for a great time last weekend and while we're at it, how about a shout out for Jake's graduation party! Well done! It was a great day for a party, sunny, warm with a nice breeze. Lots of folks stopping by. It was interesting for me to see these folks. We get over seldom, but enough to know quite a few of the friends and neighbors and it was really cool to see so many all in one place. And the truck project, well, it's shaping up really nice. I took a few shots but none of them give the car the due that it deserves. Sorry Larry and Jake, the shots with you in them weren't any good.


I'm working on a customer perception issue with a team on a very focused event. Should be interesting. We're here until Thursday, so it's going to be a long week. We went to a great restaurant, Thunder Bay Grille, for dinner tonight. Interesting trip to the restaurant, Jerry missed the exit, but no worries, we just rode the clover leaf until we got to the exit that we needed. I wouldn't mention it, but it's not Jerry's first time missing an exit and using a clover leaf ramp to get back while on a trip.We're thinking about going to Iowa City to have dinner with one of the managers here. As an Iowa State grad, I have issues with going to Iowa City, home of the Iowa Hawkeyes, but it's for the team, so it'll be ok.

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: