July 8, 2009

Wednesday wow

Pretty interesting day here, I had a consultant in all day and we talked about making our products more environmental and more green and more expensive, well, he didn't say that expensive part, but that, unfortunately, is the reality. The new materials are available, but they are more expensive. I guess you could say that "green" products cost you more green. Anyway, it was interesting to look at our stuff from an environmentalists view point.
I swapped photos with the guy I traveled to China with and found this, it's a shot of me while at the Chinese amusement park.
Have a great day!
Pat

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hopefully all companies will realize the necessity of going green, that it is not just about money, but about the future. I am glad this is part of your job and your company's values!