September 30, 2009

Wow, two posts in a row? Yes!

Art Prize is a really cool event going on in Grand Rapids. Click on the link, ARTPRIZE and enjoy what we Michiganders like to think of as art. I haven't gone downtown to see them all, but Holly has and she brought back the following photo of Nessie, (the Loch Ness Monster) in our very own Grand River. Of all the ones that I've seen, this is my favorite.
I got this photo from my brother Dave the other day and these are his kids, Taylor, Kelsey and Bryce. Talk about spread out I think they live on 3 different continents these days. I meant to post it sooner, but alas, time keeps on slippin, slippin, into the future... Hey guys, you all look great!
Monday morning we had storms come through and my boss pointed out that we had a great rainbow in view. We all went out and Joe took this shot of the rainbow with our company seemingly being the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Very apt considering that our owner is 100% Irish.
Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: