October 1, 2009

What a wild ride!

A few days ago we had an issue at work and I had to make one of those unpopular decisions to hold a shipment. While everyone agreed with me, they were glad that they didn't have to make the decision. I was at work that night until after 8 and today the shop spent a lot of labor in setting things straight. I hate being the bad guy, but as I said, everyone, even the owner, agreed that it was best to be sure. On the whole, it's been a good, but really fast week at work.

Tonight I walked through the house and snapped few new shots of my beautiful family.
Here we have me and Spencer up in his room. I just love that wall. In a photo it's hard to see that it's stenciled and not really brick.


Here's me and my lovely bride. I am one lucky dude!


Here's me and Ian. As usual, he's gotta be a bit like Bill Engvall, here's your sign! No Cindy, I don't know what it means.


Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: