October 15, 2009

Two days in a row, Wow!

Hello again my friends.

A bit of clarity on yesterday's post. It was pointed out that Cil actually pronounces it "Birfweek". The boy scout pop corn sale on line isn't in affect until November 9th. Details to follow. The walk is actually pretty amazing when you think about it. Holly was wheel chair bound for 3 months this year.

On to new news; Cynthia is out west visiting her son, Robert and sent me these photos, which I am sure were meant to be shared.

First up, a shot of Cindy at Deception pass, pretty cool place.

Then we have a shot of Cindy on a porch on a building site at the Harbor. Very cool marketing technique.


Here is Rob and Cindy at Rouche Harbor.


I have always enjoyed my trips to the Great Northwest. It is beautiful country. Rob, you are one lucky dude! I am calling you next time I get out there!

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: