October 13, 2008

Photo of the day, Monday, October 13, 2008

Man I hate construction season. I was driving back from a customer visit in some pretty heavy near rush hour traffic. Well, OK, it's Grand Rapids, and we don't really have a whole rush hour. It's more of a rush half hour. Anyway, you have to remember, my commute is now totally contained within Rockford's city limits. So there I am, moving along and I see there's some construction coming up and we're to get over. I blindly obey. No one else seems to though. In fact, I see some that get just plain obnoxious with the cutting in and out of traffic.


I was getting pretty angry sitting there. As I sat and stewed in my own juices I realized that I can't do anger alone. It's just no fun without someone to witness and commiserate with. So I laughed at myself and turned up the music. Soon enough we were all flying down the road again and best of all, I felt great!


Here's a shot of our tent village from last weekend. Mine is way to the back, behind the dark blue. The boys were off to the left. It's kind of a cool shot because you can see my shadow in the foreground. Can you tell I had my Indiana Jones hat on?


Have a great day!

Pat

2 comments:

Holly said...

Love the shadow. It's my favorite part of the pic!

Vered said...

"Can you tell I had my Indiana Jones hat on?"

Yeah, pretty much. :)

Nice shot.