December 18, 2008

Photo of the day, Thursday

Days like today can really take it out of you or make you stronger. I chose to let it make me stronger, so no matter what the deal, I smiled and worked with someone to make it better. It seemed to work out ok.

Oh, yeah, by the way, I have recovered from my minor illness. Thanks for the prayers and kind thoughts, truly appreciated.

The answer to the "Where's Spence" is shown below. A few waded in with votes and unfortunately, fewer yet were correct. Thanks for playing!


As we are coming on my favorite holiday, Christ's Birthday, I was wondering if anyone would like to share a favorite family photo from 2008. Send it in with a note and I'll post it/email it around. It would be good for everyone to see each other, you know our own little band of fellows. It's funny, but as I type, you are all in my mind and I try to please you and make you laugh so that you can forget your cares. Anyway, here's me and my Peep's.





Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: