December 16, 2008

Photo of the day, Tuesday

The bug came back and bit me again. So, today I called in sick. It's been awhile since I did that. I still did some work with email and my cell phone, but at least I had my privacy when I wanted it. I took a nap after a satisfying lunch of Gatorade and saltines. Mmm good! When I woke up I was a bit disorientated and couldn't recall why I was sleeping in the afternoon. Then I sat up and it all came back to me.

Holly, Bob and the boys headed out to Rosie's Diner for dinner. Spencer wanted to show Bob the model that was featured here a few months ago. Spencer walks in and asked the waitress if she remembered him. She did and showed him where the display case would be going. I guess it's really on order, I was preparing to explain how adults aren't always good at following through on promises, but I shouldn't have worried about Rosie's.

While they were out the home phone went crazy and once again Ian is the focus of girls calling him. I taunted him in to calling the girl back while I was in the room, which he did. But after a few minutes he slipped out the door to his room to finish the call in private. I can't say I blame him.

Below is the top of an e-card that I got from Good Old Iowa State. Of course it came with a request for money, and since they knew that some of us would try to use it, it came in 3 sections, not a bad paste job on my part, if I do say so. Iowa State has been on my mind of late for a few reasons; Football lost another coach to a top tier team, Auburn; Volleyball made it to the NCAA elite eight; Wrestling team was ranked at #2 again this year. Go Cyclones!

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: