January 30, 2009

Photo of the day, Friday

Ah the weekend. A chance to catch your breath. Well, at least catch up on laundry.



Holly update: She had a pretty good day today, still pretty tender, but her PT/visiting nurse stopped in today and that was good. Gave her a chance to relax and recuperate. And to top it off a nice neighbor stopped in and washed her hair for her. Tomorrow is shower day, at last, and she's chomping at the bit to get that going. That draw is really good and we'll have some fun while were at it. Do you think I can talk her into a racquetball game? It's a pretty small court so she wont have to wheel around too much. Nah, probably not.



It is truly humbling to see how many meals we have been provided with. I haven't done any actual cooking, just reheating and the occasional scrambled egg. The funny thing is, I like to cook, but all that's required to get a meal together is way bigger than just standing in front of the stove.

Here's a shot that my Grandfather put together of my Mom. I know that I get part of my sense of humor from him. Of course Mom was a joker too!








Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: