January 29, 2009

Photo of the day, Thursday

Holly Update: Today was a hard day for Holly. There is a quite a bit of pain associated with a surgery and keeping up with the pain meds is oft times easier said than done. That said, she's in fine spirits for the most part only near the end of the cycle is it "uncomfortable". I have always hated when people say uncomfortable rather than it hurts like the dickens. Tomorrow will be a better day and surely by the weekend we'll be well on our way, after all, Saturday is shower day!
Georges Pizza is open again! I got that from my Google page that picks the headlines of the Austin Daily Herald. Go on and click on Georges Pizza to read the full article. Don't you love the Internet? I sure do.
Today's photo demonstrates one of my worst planning efforts. As you can see, the Honda is trapped behind the ramp. Not good, hopefully the winter is long and hard and Holly heals well before motorcycle season is upon us.


Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: