January 31, 2009

Photo of the day, Saturday

Shower DAY!! Yee Ha! At long last Holly was able to get a shower and man does it help someone's personal outlook, you know, "look sharp, be sharp". It was a better day today and we anticipate a better one again tomorrow. It's so good to see her getting better finally, I know that with the clavacle stabilized she's going to be getting much better, much faster. Here she is all clean and sparkly.


Lots of errands/chores today. I have nothing but admiration for single parents after a few weeks of doing the little bit that I do. And I know I'm still not shopping and all the other stuff.

Tonight we're going to see if we can catch a flick and just chill out. You should too! Tomorrow the boys and I are going to a practice session for the upcoming Klondike Derby, yep, sounds cold.

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: