January 5, 2009

Photo of the day, Monday

Monday, argh! Today we did the thing that so many companies are doing, we reorganized. A few we had to layoff, others had job changes. I was affected as well. But all is OK, I still have a job, we still have some work and with the changes, I will be able to hopefully focus more on the large projects that we have going right now. I am blessed and I know it. The worst thing is that I knew well in advance and had it simmering in my mind for quite awhile. It's behind us, and we are now moving forward.

The following shot was taken by Holly the other night. She was working on her Worship Music set for the women's retreat that is this upcoming weekend. And I, in a frenzy brought on by being at a concert, Holly singing, wanted to call out my appreciation. But I didn't have a lighter or my cell phone and so I flipped open my laptop and cried out for "Freebird", that classic song by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It got a laugh, but not the song. Maybe next time.


Have a great day!
Pat