February 14, 2009

Photo of the Day, Saturday

Holly Update: We had 2 friends stopped over with lunch and it was good to catch up and it was kind of ceremonial. You see, that was our last delivered meal. Now I get to see how we are at getting a whole meal on the table, should be fun! They even brought a friend of Ian's so that the boys had someone to hang with, it was nice. After we all shared lunch I left for some grocery shopping and the ladies stayed and chatted with Holly. Holly's going to sing tomorrow in church, actually leading out a song, I am so proud that I could just bust!

Here's a scan of the birth announcement that we just received for Lexi. She is an absolute doll, normally I am indifferent with infants, they all look the same to me, but this one is different, she had something going on already. I pray that God blesses her and her Mom and Dad.


Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: