March 14, 2009

Photo of the day, Special Saturday Edition

I just realized that today, Saturday, March 14 is my sister-in-law's birthday. While I'm not saying she's old, below she's holding her latest grand baby. (OK, she only has the one, but still...) I guess I don't remember to get the camera out much when we visit because we're focused on having fun and catching up, so I really only found a couple to share. Happy Birthday Pam! I hope this is a great year for you!

Pam and Lexi

Matt, Pam, Unknown person, Mike

Molly and Pam, Christmas

Dave and Judy are visiting the area today and so that's going to be fun. I hope to have some luck at the cribbage board, but I'm not counting on it, he's pretty lucky, not so good, but lucky. Will try to remember to get the camera out for a shot or two of the visit.
Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: