July 27, 2009

Monday Madness

Happy Monday! Seems like a funny wish to offer someone, but when you're slightly crazed, it's pretty appropriate. I used it with a few customers today.

Hey, I have a Birthday Shout Out to to Auntie Jean! Happy Birthday Jeannie! It was great to see you yesterday. I know that you're travelling so we're praying for safe travels.
Here's a shot of Jeff, Spencer and Jeanie. As long as I'm at it, Here's a Shout out to Jeff too. His birthday is the 30th.

Scouts tonight was pretty crazy. I am in charge of a big trip to Mackinac this September. It's called the Mackinac Rendezvous and they're anticipating 1400 scouts up there. To put that in to perspective, at summer camp there were less than 500 of us. Should be exciting! It's amazing how much paperwork is needed for a trip like this.

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: