May 30, 2010

Took a day off the blog

Well, that was weird, I somehow posted without typing anything.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


As usual, we have bitten off more than we should. We've been hauling mulch most of the weekend. I work with Holly and the boys in the morning and then we're off during the heat of the day and if I'm lucky, later in the day when it cools off we haul some more. Today was just the AM shift. We're down to about 3 yards left to go. I'm going to try to finish early on Monday so that we can have some fun too.

I haven't posted a shot of my new ride and thought I probably should, so here it is with my old ride. It's a Honda VTX1300 and it's awesome. I got it just before I went down on a mission trip to Haiti. I've added a backrest so that Holly is more comfortable with me giving the boys a ride. Oh yeah, I sold the 750 in 2 hours on Craig's list, guess I didn't have the price high enough.


That's it for now, have a great day!
Pat

No comments: