August 21, 2010

Holly and Pat, Sittin in a Tree...

Would you believe me if I said that it's been 22 years since I married Holly?  I can't.  I feel so blessed to have met her (Thanks for the introduction Jean!).  Before the shout out for us, a few other shout outs and random thoughts.

Dale and Jean Phillips share our anniversary date.  They've been married a bit longer, but that number is irrelevant, what's relevant, they still genuinely care for each other, way to go guys!  I tried to locate a picture, but unfortunately, my filing system is difficult to manage at times.  I hope that you have had a great day.

Today is my nephew Matt's actual birthday, yes Pam, I knew that.  One last time Matt, have a great day/weekend/year! 











Work was pretty work like, really getting mired down with activity, not seeing the results so much.  Need to pick up my head more often.

Went out on a double date with Jeff and Lissa tonight.  Dinner at Grill 111 and then a Whitecaps game.  How romantic.  I snuck off at one point in the game and had our anniversary announced.  Pretty cool, it was announced in the 7th inning, I'm sitting there and hear it coming and nudge Holly to get her to listen.  She smiled and blushed, it was pretty cool.

Here are some shots through the years of our life together.

Wedding Day, she was 12 and I was 16(Not!)




















Holly and Pat Young















 




I believe that Ian was our photographer for this one.












 Pretty sure he's at it again











 Yeah, the height on this one gives him away












 He did have a good eye












 This was with a timer, teeth that week were optional










Who doesn't love Spammy?












 Last winter at a Red Wings Hockey game.  Red Wings won!













 Self portrait














 I wonder why she puts up with me?












She was the belle of the ball!
Me?  I was an outlaw.
Type Casting?














 
I am a really lucky guy.  Thanks Holly, you're the best!

Have a great day everyone!
Pat

No comments: