November 2, 2008

Photo of the day, Sunday, 11/2/08

Happy Sunday!

Ian was under the weather today. Stayed home from church and just laid on the big comfy chair with his feet up. He's seeming to be bouncing back now, so that's good. Not sure what got to him but I hope it skips the rest of us.

Holly's out tonight for some small group stuff. Before she left she made up an awesome salad with caramelized pecans, dried crasins, feta cheese, red onion and Romain lettuce. I added some grilled chicken and BAM! We had dinner.

Holly and I copied a lot of old photos from our disks to a backup drive. I guess it's easier to get to. It's amazing how many photos we have and really, it's just since we got the first digital camera when Spencer was about 5.
This is one of my all time favorites and I'm sure many of you have seen this one a lot of times, but I just located the original and so I wanted to start putting up some of my all time favorites.


Have a great day!

Pat

No comments: