November 19, 2008

Photo of the day, Wednesday

I am posting from Jerry Remy's, a sports bar at Boston/Logan airport. A good place to get a bite. They were incredibly empty. Not a good sign, but it is a Wednesday at the airport, not a really busy day.

The show was interesting. I have been in this industry long enough to bump into people that I know at these kinds of shows. I learned a bit, I studied a bit and I hung out a bit. In all a good show. Most memorable moments:

  • People in one of our customer's booths, saying that they knew me and appreciated what I was doing for the environmental side of things.
  • Seeing one of our customers display our product as an environmental solution.
  • Listening to the very, very, very long presentations that I fit in and realizing that we are on the right path.
  • Leaving my phone charger on my desk and having the phone die.
  • Chatting with Holly via email this afternoon.
  • Riding the bus to get around and since I was staying out by Logan, all the bus routes that I chose went through the airport complex.
My brother, Chris, posted today that he's an officially sanctioned Cub Scout dude, way to go! Why don't we all go check out the patch and say hi at his blog?

I have no picture, but here's a night shot of the Boston Convention Center, very cool building.





Have a great day,


Pat

No comments: