The show was interesting. I have been in this industry long enough to bump into people that I know at these kinds of shows. I learned a bit, I studied a bit and I hung out a bit. In all a good show. Most memorable moments:
- People in one of our customer's booths, saying that they knew me and appreciated what I was doing for the environmental side of things.
- Seeing one of our customers display our product as an environmental solution.
- Listening to the very, very, very long presentations that I fit in and realizing that we are on the right path.
- Leaving my phone charger on my desk and having the phone die.
- Chatting with Holly via email this afternoon.
- Riding the bus to get around and since I was staying out by Logan, all the bus routes that I chose went through the airport complex.
I have no picture, but here's a night shot of the Boston Convention Center, very cool building.
Have a great day,