October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Boo! Eek!

Well, what do you know, I forgot to get the camera and both boys were dressed up for Trick or Treating. You'll have to do with description. Ian was dressed as a boy scout, not sure of the stretch there. Spencer went as a "Substitute Creeper", which was comprised of a high waisted pair of pants, button down shirt and a loud red and blue plaid blazer. Very nice!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! Kelsey is the subject of our Birthday Shout out. She is my absolute favorite niece. She's overseas doing some teaching right now that's pretty cool. Anyway, I went through my old camera files and came up with the following photo montage. Here's looking at you kid!
Always a cutie.


Fashionable to the max.


Not afraid to take down her cousin Ian


Posed with her dear old Aunties Reen and Holly


Ian has always loved this cousin


With all the cousins; Spencer on the move, Matt, Ian, Nick, Kelsey, Taylor, Mike, Bryce and Tom. That's one full couch!


I always forget just how cute she really is


My dear, I hope that this is the best year of your life, the sky's the limit and you should reach for it. Take care and God bless.
Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: