June 8, 2010

Cooler weather again

Today I was at a customer talking over some projects that are getting ready to go, and while there I realized that I've been to that site 3 times in the past 2 months and it was raining every time I was there. I hope that's not an omen for the business that we're hoping to generate.

Here's a shot of Ian and a 15 year old Haitian, Alex. Ian was showing the finer points of using a Tech Deck finger board. The black line in front of Ian is a mini skate board that's about 2 feet off the ground as he's performing a trick. Pretty cool how they entertained them selves even though they spoke Creole and Ian spoke English. Just barely visible on the bottom of the shot is Daveed, Alex's younger brother. The three got along great, when we'd return for the day, we'd hear the boys yelling, "Hey, Ian!" Once the truck was parked they'd go off and hang out.


Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: