July 8, 2010

The rain was amazing

Today we had what could only be described at a torrential downpour.  The rain fell in big heavy drops and there were lots and lots of them.  Even in my office I could hear the rain.  Funny thing about rain, it sounds so soothing, but usually, when I can hear it at work, it's causing problems.  How can something that sounds so soothing cause problems?  As it cleared out I had a really selfish thought, "At least I'm not at summer camp."  I think that I was a bit selfish, but then again, who isn't when it comes to heavy rain?


Here's our favorite Bean Brain, Bean.  Yes, that's her name, it's actually a good name for her, so rest easy.

Anyway, I found a fly between the windows, so I caught it and threw it to her.  It was a few minutes of sniffing and light pawing, true entertainment.




Heres the door that I just installed.  Wow, what a ton of work.Pretty pleased that I could accomplish the task, it was far from perfect but it's done.

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: