November 10, 2008

Photo of the day, Monday

Veterans Day is Tuesday, November 11. Try to find a vet and say thanks! Or, try to connect with one of our active servicemen/women and say thanks! My nephew is getting ready to leave Germany and head into Kuwait maybe Iraq. Thanks Taylor!

My car is having issues with the power steering pump and I have to take it into the shop tomorrow. This is not the first time that I've had an issue with the power steering. I really wonder why a little car like mine, a Ford Focus, needs power steering. For fun I am using a photo of a Ford Focus for on of the photos today. It's from England, you can't really tell, but the steering wheel is closer to this side.



Cousin Sandy sent me a link to some cool old postcards of Austin Minnesota. That link is here
I am sharing one of St. Olaf Hospital. I was born in that hospital, but not when it looked like that. By the time I was born that was an administrative office I think. Now the section that I was born in, that's been razed. Just another drive by while on the imaginary tour of my childhood points of interest, it seems many of the buildings that I have memories of have been replaced with other stuff, like a dentist office, a park, a library, kind of weird getting older and watching the town you were born in change from a distance.

Have a great day!
Pat

No comments: