November 12, 2008

Photo of the day, Wednesday

Yowza, I have been reading contracts again and it's pretty darn dull. It's been an amazing education over the past few years seeing what some people consider to be "reasonable". The fun part is once I have marked up the document contacting the company that wanted it signed and start working through the detail. I haven't read it yet, but I am pretty sure that I won't agree with the contracts that I have already signed for my personal stuff.


Wednesday nights are really rushed anymore, the boys have youth group at 6 and I have been having issues getting home much before that lately. So getting home in time for dinner isn't all that easy. I got the boys where they needed to be and managed to eat once I got home.


Holly's out tonight with her girls. It's her birthday tomorrow an so what do you say we all SPAM her with birthday greetings?!? You can always go to her blog, and leave a cheery note/comment. Many of you have her email address and so you should be able to take it from there. Thanks.


Here's a shot of Ian that I took tonight. He was sitting close at hand and his brother was not. It's a simple world. He's got a Cheshire Cat smirk about him don't you think?



Have a great day,
Pat

No comments: