January 2, 2009

Photo of the day, Friday

It sure was nice to have the day off today. We removed the outward signs of Christmas from the house. We are striving, to keep Christmas in our hearts for a whole year. Sounds like another resolution and that's OK.

After the Christmas boxes were put away I emptied the hall closet and we sorted that out, it's been awhile. Wouldn't you know, January 2nd and we have items to donate. After we finished with the closet we flowed across to the mud room and got that all ship shape again. Little things like that make our lives less cluttered externally, hopefully it will lead to a less cluttered internal life.

Wow, I am totally reflective and deep today. Must be starting a new year.

Here's one of Holly that I took the other night. I have to admit, I sure am a lucky guy.







Have a great day!
Pat

1 comment:

JohnFS said...

Lucky, not hardly! Lucky is much too small a word. When we can use "Best Friend" when referring to our wives, blessed and highly favored come a bit closer!

From the little I've become re-acquainted with you and yours, I feel privileged and honored to be able to get to know you and your family just a little bit better.

Thank you.
JFS